Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

John Carter might actually be not scum for first sussing me but then changing his mind based on small things. Looks like he is genuinely wanting to solve my aligent and not looking for LHF. And even after I voice suspicion on him he still stuck to his townread on me later.

Also think going to call Arete towny for now just for being able to post a list with a lot of more people than anyone else has given reads on even though I probably shouldn’t

I don’t like Vulgard’s suspicion on me but I don’t his suspicion is scummy, do think his ‘why isn’t alana talked about’ is fair. Disliked him calling my defense of Arctic random though.

Wazza’s defensiveness reads to me like a playstyle thing rather than an AI thing so idk how I feel about the wagon

I also don’t understand how Nutella seems underwhelming tbh, think their posts have been fine

oh yeah i think in fam katze was like “vul is wolfy for not acknowledging these people are town” and the people in question were indeed town but katze was a wolf so like

marshal wolf? lmao

1 Like

oh, I see

yeah it was really because I messed up reading that

i agree with what shes been saying but thats why she might be a wolf lmao

I think jc is town but I have been kinda understanding vulgards posts tho

Lmao
Yeah you’re probably right it was katze there
I’m undecided how I feel about Marshal but I don’t think her ISO looks that bad from what i saw
Speaking of which I should move my vote for now

/vote Arete

@Nyarchmage

I dont know him that much past one game though so probably take it with a grain of salt

You think Marshal is more agreeable as a wolf?

in my experience arete makes deeper reads like this and I think this one specifically is something villagery to latch onto

I dont consider that to be a particularly deep read but we can agree to disagree
To me it just looked more like they found something to grab onto as a means of justifying a made-up wolfread

I dont think that’s wolf ai though

people love looking for slip ups all the time

I can tell you that I, as a wolf, love to point out false slips

why?

Because the read specifically works with min being v and getting threadread town and you denying that

If min is w you are also probably v for denying that but my entire read was that you were trying to deny correct town takes that were becoming consensus so I couldn’t really care less about the inverse

yes
as v/v we get into massive dogfights and disagree on a lot of stuff (which sometimes includes each other’s alignments)

when she’s a wolf i might suspect her early but afterwards i end up vibing with most of her posts
i can plausibly see wolf her shifting from a push on me to an appeal to my reads and push on arete/vul esp if they are actually town lol

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); JohnCarter (#166); LASERpointer (#606); Marluxion (#593)
Arete 3/12 Arctic (#1362); Moonwink (#1087); WindwardAway (#1526)
Arctic 2/12 Marshal (#129); nutella (#272)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
Squirrel2412 4/12 bladescape (#442); Vulgard (#1426)
Marluxion 1/12 Illwei (#779)
LASERpointer 1/12 Mistyx (#375)
Not Voting 8 alana; Hippopablompoyeetus; InternetStranger; Kyubey; Millium; min (#318); nightingale; Squirrel2412 (#566)

i had the same thought
he feels like
huh
if it’s eevee, he feels exactly like he played in a certain fol game from 2020 which @Marshal might remember; a game where he roleplayed as someone from an East Asian country and then broke character to insult Marshal’s way of playing mafia before subbing in his main account (yes, this actually happened)

his question to Hippo earlier felt like a 1:1 repeat of the question alt!eevee asked Marshal in that game

1 Like

I find it weird how you isolated the min read instead of my read on young as a whole and then said that it didn’t make sense when I feel like in context it’s perfectly clear

well I know that but ive seen various instances of town and wolves being like XD wolfslip! to the point where it has no meaning

1 Like

I’m basically 95% on it being eevee but I’m not sure if i can really say why or should so it’s unimportant