i literally just called misty’s read on me fair enough and your read okay

okay but what made you feel the need to say that

are you planning to do anything any time soon
we’ve told you how to play the game
try to play it?

vote LASERpointer @Nyarchmage

@WindwardAway

You should know better than me.
What’s the chance Marl is dense and what that he is pretending?

I bless the rains down in Nyafrica

3 Likes

Katze death hype!!!

I don’t really no I think he could be bitchy town and his actual read content is p good

Good content itself isn’t too towny from him but the fact that it came at the same time as him fighting me doesn’t fit the “wolf trying to flail self into thread” prototype I had worked with

im honestly more productive here after wolf flips cuz then I do isoing and fun stuff

so right now im just trying to help along the way

2 Likes

It’s still those “well my wolfreaders come from my PoE :grin:” type posts, arctic has an excuse but you I’m less willing to be forgiving on

Hence why I said I have misgivings about my read on him
The fact that he’s pushing me off how I pushed him and retracted it in PCI is more what I think he’d pick out as a villager than as a wolf
Because he made himself widely scumread at the start of that game somehow, and I saw the same thing happen here
So I’m reading him off that pattern, as well as the fact that he’s trying to catch me out for calling him town when he probably actually is town looking for reasons to call me a wolf because he thinks I’m doing the same thing as in my wolf game :wowee:
Which, if he actually stopped to think about it, is because I would do it as town and I am doing it as town.
Also I think he misread me when speccing the hydra game where Wazza and I died D1 because everyone except one wolf slot said we were being wolfy lol. So he doesn’t have a 100% read rate on me.

tl;dr - Arctic is still very likely town, I don’t care what his read is on me because he’s either going to death tunnel me or change his mind later

the only wolfread on me that i viscerally hate is jc’s, but i’ve spent like 50 posts talking about it, so i don’t want to do that anymore

i didn’t like yours, because you were preflipping min V to call me mafia - but after you elaborated further, i thought it was less bad

i still think approaching my slot from the pov of “vul is a wolf ,because these people are villagers, and he’s preventing them from being townread” is backwards af, because i could just be correct and you shouldn’t know that i’m wrong ahead of time to make that read

also, i wasn’t even preventing anyone from being townread, i was discussing slots - but i kinda understand how you could have that pov, so i’m not arguing that point very strongly

isoing low posters prob wouldn’t hurt tho so

There’s a good chance he was being serious there
Idk if the mason comment had anything to do with the general suspicion that we’re masons claiming roommates or not, but I don’t think he was kidding

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 3/12 Arete (#948); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Arete 3/12 Arctic (#1362); Moonwink (#1087); WindwardAway (#1526)
Wisdom 5/12 bladescape (#1710); Hippopablompoyeetus (#1741); LASERpointer (#1706)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
LASERpointer 2/12 Mistyx (#375); nightingale (#1997)
Kyubey 1/12 Vulgard (#1957)
Vulgard 1/12 Marshal (#1974)
Arctic 1/12 nutella (#272)
Marluxion 1/12 Illwei (#779)
Not Voting 6 alana; InternetStranger; Kyubey; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

Because Arctic is going to comment on it if I dont

that part is just factually correct though
you may not like it but it’s just true

And by comment
I mean he will say I’m saying that as a wolf again
So I’m making it clear that I am aware I would say it as a wolf, and he’s not going to catch me out on that as some sort of weird tell
And also that I’m saying it as town, in case anyone else actually wanted to listen to my opinion

i’m still waiting for your reasoning on still voting laserpointer since p#375