Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Your tone switched from casual + laid back to something more serious-feeling when you asked me this last shortly after the game start. This, combined with you asking me about it again when I didn’t immediately answer it, kinda makes me think it concerned you a little?

Buuuut, I don’t feel like you’ve really come after me much since then? Were my later answers and explanations good enough for you to assuage your concerns? The reason I ask is that I don’t feel like this ever resolved to anything. Like, there wasn’t much, if any, bantering between you and I about it.

1 Like

Vulgard is also like ~fine.

But my gut says the squirrel is furry.

Wait, squirrels are always furry.

2 Likes

Okay, this is better actually. Yours and Illwei’s names keeping blending together in my head for some reason.

I was correct though, it looks like, that this whole thing kinda just faded out of existence. Have you formed a better read on me yet? Like, right now, it feels like you jumped on to something that could easily be pushed, but when it was immediately met with resistance, you kinda backed off. And not just backed off, but backed off for good because I don’t recall you talking about me since then.

Who wants to help me build a tunnel on Squirrel?

/vote Squirrel @Nyarchmage

:3

The LASER pointer program is back online.

1 Like

I appreciate Moonwink’s contribution.

What furtunate timing!

Help me, Laser 1 Kepointer. You’re my only hope.

If I’m you’re only hope, you’re fucked!
^.^

1 Like

/vote Squirrel2412 @Nyarchmage

nya

1 Like

Some people like to be fucked, alright.

2 Likes

There’s also a lot of fluff because I’m here. :3

1 Like

3000ish posts of fluff is definitely more than I was expecting ngl.

Yes. <3 Overexaggerating helps get points across easier. :3

Discussion Mode: Engaged
Not particularly the case. I voted you both to see your reaction to a pileup and to see how the threadstate behaved with a ~fairly~ decent size wagon on you. I said as much earlier.

You have earned a LASER point!

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Squirrel2412 6/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); Moonwink (#2889); nightingale (#2895)
Arete 3/12 Arctic (#1362); nutella (#2829); WindwardAway (#1526)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Vulgard 1/12 Marshal (#1974)
Arctic 1/12 Vulgard (#2128)
Wisdom 1/12 LASERpointer (#1706)
Not Voting 6 alana; InternetStranger; Kyubey; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

Why are you being so defensive of Min right now? :3 Are you two scum partners?