Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

The LASER pointer program is back online.

1 Like

I appreciate Moonwink’s contribution.

What furtunate timing!

Help me, Laser 1 Kepointer. You’re my only hope.

If I’m you’re only hope, you’re fucked!
^.^

1 Like

/vote Squirrel2412 @Nyarchmage

nya

1 Like

Some people like to be fucked, alright.

2 Likes

There’s also a lot of fluff because I’m here. :3

1 Like

3000ish posts of fluff is definitely more than I was expecting ngl.

Yes. <3 Overexaggerating helps get points across easier. :3

Discussion Mode: Engaged
Not particularly the case. I voted you both to see your reaction to a pileup and to see how the threadstate behaved with a ~fairly~ decent size wagon on you. I said as much earlier.

You have earned a LASER point!

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Squirrel2412 6/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); Moonwink (#2889); nightingale (#2895)
Arete 3/12 Arctic (#1362); nutella (#2829); WindwardAway (#1526)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Vulgard 1/12 Marshal (#1974)
Arctic 1/12 Vulgard (#2128)
Wisdom 1/12 LASERpointer (#1706)
Not Voting 6 alana; InternetStranger; Kyubey; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

Why are you being so defensive of Min right now? :3 Are you two scum partners?

I love the smell of a wagon in the morning.

Alright, time to make some of my comments and save the rest for when it isn’t 1am

The top posting slots are weird since they’ve changed heavily from when I first went to reading them, but the two names that have been consistent and have pinged me are Marl and JC, but half of my Marl one is their push on me feeling unexplained and not justified enough so I’ll ignore that, JC I don’t trust since towards the start of the game he used lousy excuses to back himself out of a question and I’ve still not let that go down as he’s proceeded to contradict himself the rest of the day.

Apart from that, the next people aren’t as consistent, Vulgard I feel I get townie vibes as he’s giving me the same impression he gave me on the game where he spammed W/W reads and was constantly incorrect (I was wolf in this game, he was villager), Illwei’s presence in the thread has felt healthy although I’d personally wish they stopped posting as much as it’s giving me small worries about stuff atm, apart from that there’s not much else on his slot although his reads feel justified, the worst thing I saw from them is that they constantly interacted with me when someone called out the fact we may be W/W which made me think they were sort of lobbing me in with them intentionally.

Arctic has a weird slot, I really liked Marshal’s justification against his slot after I was brought up into the argument (still don’t know why I got dragged in) but apart from that I like the fact he’s trying to lead the game, although I’m not buying into it fully as it’s comparatively different from the game he led town into many different, someone also brought up a point that his act from the game he last pushed on me for meta reasons he said he’d drop it or something along those lines yet this game he doesn’t seem to have learnt his lesson at all

2 Likes

seems generally good when my reads feel aligned with jc’s? i dont think theyve had much influence but they might have specifically in the case of arete

They aren’t effecitve against Sylveon. :3 I like points though. <3

wazza u are still sitting on JC lmao

Going to comment on Kat, Arete, Night and Min tomorrow, and I’m also going to read Wind

Most other players I haven’t played with or don’t have a read on so I’m pretty much useless as I physically cannot trust my reads on them