Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

nya lol wazza outing
not unexpected but

oh wait I said that when I thought I was dying and now I feel stupid

This topic was automatically closed after 8 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

that’s not wolfy from Wazza I think

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 8/12 Arctic (#1362); Hippopablompoyeetus (#4319); JohnCarter (#4365); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); Moonwink (#4147); Squirrel2412 (#3800); Vulgard (#3767)
Marshal 7/12 Arete (#3398); Marluxion (#4326); Millium (#4308); nightingale (#4302); nutella (#4344); Wazza (#4370); WindwardAway (#3463)
Squirrel2412 5/12 alana (#3961); bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#3802)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Not Voting 3 InternetStranger; min (#3984); Wisdom (#3420)

You have 5 minutes to tell me if anything is wrong in your role PM.

@Arete has been eliminated!

They were:

Katze

“taking bad setups and adding catgirls to them isn’t going to make them good”

Town Backup Alignment Cop

Oldest Trick In The Book (Passive) - When the Town Alignment Cop dies, you will inherit their abilities.

You must eradicate the Mafia.

Night 1 begins and will end 2022-05-01T00:00:00Z!

1 Like

Reminder that night actions are locked 1 hour before daystart!

We are human and do need the time to process things, so please get all actions in by 2022-04-30T23:00:00Z!

Player Substitution!:

InternetStranger will be replaced by @BS4215

Reminder night actions lock in around 20 minutes!

@JohnCarter has been killed!

They were:

Kitty White

In Thailand, cops who mess up are forced to wear Hello Kitty armbands in shame.
In other news, I just gained a lot of respect for Thailand’s police force.
In other other news, did you know that Kitty White is canonically not a cat?

Town Swear Jar

Family-Friendly (Passive) - Every time any player makes a post containing a curse word (as defined by the hosts), you gain an additional nickel (five cents). For every dollar you acquire (every 100 cents), you must compulsively target an additional player every night, capped only by the number of living players. If any of your targets die by any means, you will also perish. You may not claim or hint about this ability in any way, or else you will be modkilled; however, you are more than welcome to ask people not to swear.

You must eradicate the Mafia.

@Vulgard has been killed!

They were:

Steffanie the Sabotager
Steffanie The Sabotager
I WAS A FOUR-YEAR-OLD PLAYING AT A LOCAL PARK ONE DAY WHEN A KITTEN CAME CRAWLING OUT OF THE BUSHES, AND ANOTHER FAMILY THAT WAS THERE TOOK HER IN. BEFORE LONG, THEY HAD PASSED HER ALONG TO US, AND I WAS THE ONE WHO NAMED HER “STEFFANIE,” THE NAME OF A CHARACTER IN A TV SHOW I LIKED BUT SPELLED IN A SIMILAR WAY TO MY COUSINS’ SURNAME. SHE WAS WITH ME AS I GREW UP, FROM MY VERY FIRST DAY OF GRADE SCHOOL THROUGH MY VERY LAST. SHE WAS ALWAYS KIND OF “SARCASTIC” INSOFAR AS THE WORD CAN APPLY TO A CAT - SHE’D LET YOU KNOW WHEN SHE DIDN’T LIKE SOMETHING, BUT WAS ALWAYS GOOD-NATURED ABOUT IT. HER HEALTH STARTED TO DETERIORATE IN OLD AGE, HOWEVER, AND FOUR YEARS AGO SHE ENDED UP SNAPPING HER LEG IN HALF WHEN SHE MISCALCULATED A JUMP. FORTUNATELY, THE LOCAL VET WAS ABLE TO SAVE HER LEG BY ESSENTIALLY BOLTING IT BACK TOGETHER, BUT LAST YEAR HER KIDNEYS FAILED ON HER, AND WE HAD TO PUT HER DOWN ON THE SAME DAY AS THE FUNERAL FOR ONE OF MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS WHO HAD PASSED AWAY DUE TO CANCER. I HAVE A HEART-SHAPED CAST OF HER PAW IN MY ROOM TO REMEMBER HER BY, AND AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THE MANY GOOD TIMES WE HAD OVER THE YEARS.

Mafia Spectre

All Cats Go To Heaven (Passive) - You can see dead chat; however, you will start the game without access to the Mafia team chat. You will still know their identities, although they will not know yours.

Wandering Spirit (Passive) - If you can get a dead Mafia member to guess in dead chat that you are a traitor/lost wolf/recluse/similar descriptive term for a Mafia member who is not part of the main team, you will join the Mafia team chat.

Last Stand Pro (Passive) - If you are the final Mafia member and have not yet joined their chat, you will gain access to all factional abilities the Mafia has.

You must overpower the Town.

You know the following flavor is not in the game:

Catra

Genuinely a decent chunk of the reason I found the newer She-Ra show so unappealing. Heterochromia is genuinely super off-putting to the point it’s hard to look at for me.

The spectator chat has provided their opinion on the identities of the Mafia!

@Marshal, @nutella, and @Wazza will all require one fewer vote today to be eliminated!

@nutella has been trapped in the Purple Realm!

They will die at the end of the day!

New postcap total post amounts:

Remember, you are responsible for staying below your own postcap!

Massping

@alana - 358
@Arctic - 524
@bladescape - 392
@BS4215 - 250
@Hippopablompoyeetus - 440
@Illwei - 477
@Kyubey - 305
@LASERpointer - 469
@Marluxion - 545
@Marshal - 489
@Millium - 445
@min - 460
@Mistyx - 405
@Moonwink - 420
@nightingale - 366
@nutella - 468
@Squirrel2412 - 344
@Wazza - 454
@WindwardAway - 500
@Wisdom- 407

Day 2 Begins!

48 hours remain - day will end 2022-05-03T00:00:00Z.

wtf im poisoned?

what the fuck

those flips are uh

not what i expected

holy fucking shit vulgard

So uh
Vulgard was a lost wolf? Lmao

oh he was lost

welp

Vulgard was 100% the mafia night kill

oh right he was lw

i was going to fucking say lmao