Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I was questioning why BS was not being considered for a push, especially when he was trying to mislead the town mechanically about Bladeā€™s triple vote being able to be used as a makeshift cop check. Nobody bit when I suggested going for him.

@LASERpointer

2.) I guess you can include the above for a possible reason why BS could be a wolf and why Blade could be their partner.

The sad thing about this is that I actually agree with this take. Both of those wagons contain either flipped town or people Iā€™ve townread. However, Iā€™m town. Hippo, who I also have been townreading, is probably the weakest townread in that group.

Honestly, Iā€™m still having doubts that Blade is scum. I think scum were happy to just let me and Blade sit on Illwei, which is why there wasnā€™t much movement after I had settled on Illwei. I think scum was offwagon.

Given what I said in my previous post,
1.) Thereā€™s AT MOST 1 mafia between Hippo and Mist, if any.
2.) If thereā€™s NOT one in between them, both mafia are probably in {Laser, Wisdom, BS}.

Iā€™m gonna look at old vote counts.

:smiley: ā€“ flipped town
:rage: ā€“ flipped scum
:left_speech_bubble: ā€“ alive (not flipped)

:smiley: ā€“ flipped town
:rage: ā€“ flipped scum
:left_speech_bubble: ā€“ alive (not flipped)

Based on first impressions of the above vote countā€¦ thereā€™s a real possibility that Marshallā€™s EoD1 wagon was completely town.

For now, Iā€™m vetoing Milli and Wazza from being yeet candidates today.

Okay, so, I didnā€™t look at the specifics of why it happened, but Milli hopped on to the Marshal train pretty early. In fact, Squirrel (who was town) was still the 2nd place wagon at the time. Iā€™m VERY inclined to call Milli town just based on this.

I just had a thoughtā€¦ I wonder if Wisdom and BS are 3p. XD

The lack of votes from them could come from someone whoā€™s afraid to vote correctly on scum because they donā€™t want to be killed by scum, but also afraid to vote incorrectly on town because they donā€™t want to draw townā€™s ire.

i doubt there are 3p else our wincons explicitly outline that they dont exist
but even if they do, they arenā€™t a problem

since my wincon says kill mafia, not kill all evils

Hmmā€¦ if both of Blade or Mist are mafia, couldnā€™t they just move their vote to Arete to ensure some last minute votes on Marhsal donā€™t put Marshal over?

If this is the case, then there can only be at most one scum between Blade and Mist, if any.

i swear to god my post count said I had more posts before

Wazza was the last voter on Marshal it looks like. Iā€™m not sure I want to clear Wazza as much as I did before. Iā€™ll keep looking though to see if thereā€™s something else I can use to clear them.

Min really wasnā€™t town, wtf are their 3ps actually hidden with mafia and town wincons

Well, I mean, it would be important to know who the 3p are if there are any, because it narrows down who could be scum, right? Because right now, if those two are 3P, scum lies in (one between Mist and Blade), and (one or both of Hippo and Laser depending on how many mafia are left in the game). Iā€™m also still leaning towards calling Wazza town in this solve, but I may change my mind as I look at more stuff.

And also, in this solve, Iā€™m probably leaning towards a Mist + Hippo team because, 1.) based on no one else wanting to vote Illwei with Blade and I, I think scum were offwagon, meaning Blade is town, and 2.) Laser feels towny today from the posts Iā€™ve seen from them.

@Millium I feel like the vote counts I posted above clear you as town. Can you tell me who has pushed you and called you scum since the day Marshal got yeeted?

on a real note,
I dont think people pushing me makes them a wolf, or people reading me town makes them town
what I do think is some people are either reading a completely different game as me, being emotionlessly driven, or malicious

the only like consistent wolf call out, comes from Misty, i think? Hippo was of course a rather later one, but Idk if he is

1. Generally annoyed be me
  2. Actually think he should be town, and has done anything
  3. or just a wolf