Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Min really wasn’t town, wtf are their 3ps actually hidden with mafia and town wincons

Well, I mean, it would be important to know who the 3p are if there are any, because it narrows down who could be scum, right? Because right now, if those two are 3P, scum lies in (one between Mist and Blade), and (one or both of Hippo and Laser depending on how many mafia are left in the game). I’m also still leaning towards calling Wazza town in this solve, but I may change my mind as I look at more stuff.

And also, in this solve, I’m probably leaning towards a Mist + Hippo team because, 1.) based on no one else wanting to vote Illwei with Blade and I, I think scum were offwagon, meaning Blade is town, and 2.) Laser feels towny today from the posts I’ve seen from them.

@Millium I feel like the vote counts I posted above clear you as town. Can you tell me who has pushed you and called you scum since the day Marshal got yeeted?

on a real note,
I dont think people pushing me makes them a wolf, or people reading me town makes them town
what I do think is some people are either reading a completely different game as me, being emotionlessly driven, or malicious

the only like consistent wolf call out, comes from Misty, i think? Hippo was of course a rather later one, but Idk if he is

1. Generally annoyed be me
  2. Actually think he should be town, and has done anything
  3. or just a wolf

EoD2 vote count:

hmm you and lasor were both on Arete
thanks for reminding me

1 Like

eod2 doesn’t mean anything since alana was outed

if you’re gonna look at d2 vca look earlier before wisdom claimed

1 Like

Again, getting strong vibes that BS is 3P based on the lack of votes from them.

This was also the day that Wisdom ‘caught’ Alana, right? For me, them going after Alana like that makes them less likely to be 3P. Still don’t know why they’re still alive though. Not gonna dwell on it now though. Plus, Wisdom could still have been a 3P, but one that turned into a town alignment – mayhaps because they were an executioner that SPECIFICALLY had to get Alana yeeted (just a possibility, probably not the case).

Yeah, basically this, and I probably will look at earlier votes for this reason.

imagine a world where Wisdom buried a wolf, continued playing, and died in the night
can i go to that timeline?

moon what are your thoughts on spec chat picking you today

I’m disappointed, but not surprised. Again, I haven’t really been giving it my all this game after all that happened D2. I’m just /now/ finding the motivation to start playing, but even now, I don’t feel that I’m giving it my all.

fair enough

this day is weird bc its basically exclusively been my wolfreads in thread so i feel like i don’t have anything to engage with

Here’s a mid-day D2 vote count – don’t ask me exactly when it happened, lol

• bladescape - posts once in a while
• BS4215 - doesnt post
• Hippopablompoyeetus - doesn’t post
• LASERpointer - memed half the game, and broke roleplay, kinda wolfy
• Millium - new top poster
• Mistyx - UwU
• Moonwink - stop posting until today
• Wazza - will post eventually
• Wisdom - doesnt post

That’s kinda why I’m trying to go back and look at vote counts right now. I feel that if I can find SOME town from doing so, I’d be able to feel comfortable talking game with them.

This one might suggest that Hippo is town since the Marshal wagon wasn’t very big. And I’m already settled on Milli being town from D1 – being on Marshal here just makes them look better.

Someone should look at the context around Marshal voting BS here – it might suggest that they are unpartnered.

Has anyone discussed or mentioned the possibility of Wisdom making that play to get Alana yeeted for the purpose of saving Marshal? I don’t know if that theory has any legs, but it’s something I might look into later.

seems super unlikely to me given the backup role