FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

I am withholding in case someone else claimed to visited you

It’s track or watch?

Track should be more interesting.

It’s by EoD 2

Wrong, I didn’t track

Why do you not have Alice as Town?

With the flips we’ve got, it kind of completely reinforces my initial theory that the wolves have basically zero control of the thread, tbh.

We had W/W/W wagons at EoD1 and Arctic/Maxi/Whysper all were on vanity wagons, Proph was the only one trying to put Whysper over Sulit, and Sulit’s vote was basically just a distancing vote that really didn’t change anything at the end.

Sulit’s early wagon was Alice/Blizer/Catbae/CRich/Marshal/Nightingale/Wazza/Chloe, and I’m TR’ing Blizer and I strongly think CRich/Rokon are just villagers.

Arctic’s wagon was three flipped Vs alongside Sulit’s Distancing votes and Whysper’s wagon was 2 flipped Vs+Proph.

Nanook looks even worse here being that out of Blizer/Arctic/Sulit/Whypser he basically parked his voted on Blizer over the two flipped Ws. Should be a priority shoot alongside Amelia next ITA phase.

Other wolves are problably going to be mostly low-impact players with potentially 1-2 deepwolves that snuck into our reads. Honestly, if I had a cop check I’d just peek Bliz as his alignment would make EoD1 far more clearer.

On a side note, I really want Mafia Alien dead.

I’m down with that. Shoot them till they’re dead is a good idea.

What are you talking about?

So I think Alice is towny but she’s also Alice so idk what to think of her

Oh yeah from the adrenaline rush of ita phase

i forgot about this mech stuff so yeah

considering no one outted it yet, its prolly a wolf role (Even though GGhana was town)

when’s the next ITA phase

1 hour 20 min

aight
see you then

1 Like

It’s right in your question, can you at least wait to reveal it?

What were your night actions?

Gorta is all bark and no bite

1 Like

Maybe so, though I’d still kill Amelia and Nanook long before I even consider Gorta.

…am I late to the tree puns? I’m stumped

1 Like

Counterpoint: