Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

this is like
what every wolf should do unless they have a PR read

although, one of my favorite wolf games was when i carried Alice all the way to lylo just for the flex. that was back before i was doinā€™ the whole town hero stuff though, when i was a much better wolf

p sure that game was my first game with pilica too, i had to hard bus them

and they went on to be one of the goated champs finalists last year while iā€™m just a pleb :joy_cat:

okay this is actually very convincing

ikr
weā€™re probably going to end up cfdā€™ing squirrel anyway

i think heā€™s probably town from what i remember but iā€™ll need to give him a second look

anyway iā€™ve been so focused on catching up and figuring out arete/marshal that i havenā€™t really expressed my thoughts on a lot of slots in the game and they are instead just vaguely floating around in my brain so i reckon itā€™s about time i gave a readlist

town
vulgard nutella marluxion min nightingale

probably town
illwei windward kyubey squirrelmillium
johncarter

idk/nullish
bladescape moonwink mistyx
laserpointer internetstranger alana wisdom

scum
hippo wazza
marshal arete

iā€™m not assuming blade is town because of his role, because i highly doubt itā€™s permanent since even on town that seems pretty broken to me, therefore the role itself probably isnā€™t alignment indicative

not wrong

but itā€™s because iā€™m town

1 Like

/vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

gonna finish catching up and probably change my mind again :joy_cat:

i can see why someone who doesnā€™t have a ton of experience with marshal would find that case convincing but i am personally not sold

So, this is more mild curiosity on my part, but where did this read stem from? Because Vulgard had the same take, and I think Iā€™ve seen it a couple other times from other people. Was it from when I pinged Mist and told her that Rokon was scum? :3

hard to say, I didnt care for Aretes thoughts, but it was a good look, that they didnā€™t come into that iso focusing solely on wolf things but also things they liked

but I canā€™t deny that Marshall seems to be exaggerating how people are handling him, or he actually believes it, I dont know

minā€™s treatment of arete/marshal might feel surface level wolfy but for them i actually think itā€™s extremely villagery how theyā€™ve repeatedly gone back and forth on it after each of them makes a contribution (even moreso if itā€™s v/w) because wolf min is more likely to pick a stance especially at this point and either commit to a buss (less likely) or just powerwolf through the villager without much reconsideration. just generally feels like a lack of TMI and a lack of agenda, the vibes have stayed good the entire game but now i have a real reason lol

my initial reaction was that including the villagery things was wolfy because i donā€™t see what the point of including it was if the point was to convince the town marshal is a wolf - which is extremely important from areteā€™s pov if they are town who genuinely believes all the current wagons were bad. itā€™d make sense as a wolf pushing a villager to include it to come across as being reasonable and not tunneled, but i really dont know what the point was as town given how critical itā€™d be to convince people on the scumread

i know it existed

maybe i need to reread your wall but i thought the conclusions seemed kinda all over the place to land on a solid tr

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m able to be around for EoD. I will try to but have something irl today and dont know if I will be back in time.

I guess that makes sense Arctic

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/12 Arete (#3398); nutella (#3628); Vulgard (#3545); Wazza (#3490); WindwardAway (#3463)
Arete 4/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); nightingale (#2895)
Wazza 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166)
nutella 1/12 Marluxion (#3390)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)

my main concern with the marshalrete stuff

is vulgard

vulgard i think is like
obviously town
but heā€™s super confident on marshal being the wolf not aret?

but it just feels reversed to me
like marshal comes off as genuine and aret is robot wolfrete
idk

3 Likes

im on board with villagard now, took me a while
but for me both marshal/arete feel wolfy

between the 3 wagon comps, i think the arete wagon is the most pure probably
itā€™s rough though

1 Like

Alright, I got through half of Marlā€™s ISO, and I think Iā€™m settling on Marl just being town.

The only thing that concerned me is that he spent a great deal focused on Wazza, but I liked the other takes he had ā€“ Vulgard being v, JC being v if Wazza w. Min being v is Wazza w. I also really liked his reaction to JC calling Wazza out as scum. XD Like, that kind of awestruck reaction would be hard to fake as scum, I think.

ya I personally liked Vulgard, then I hated his over night interactions with JC, but I liked his meta dive of Alana

so /shrug

personally I also hate Arete more

2 Likes