Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 5/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829); WindwardAway (#1526)
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Squirrel2412 6/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); Moonwink (#2889); nightingale (#2895)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
Arctic 1/12 Vulgard (#2128)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
WindwardAway 1/12 Kyubey (#3155)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

I knew there were some special commands you needed to do that was different but I wasn’t sure what they were

ok yeah this makes sense cool

i thought if you genuinely just didn’t know what the vote format was it looked sorta terrible beacause you went on about how people arent listening to your thoughts but if you weren’t reading enough to see the vote format thats pepega

however imma just assume ur new to the site and that you hadn’t literally never seen someone vote

1 Like

Jonny carter is again town tho for the kyubey vote thing its a hella towny tinfoil to think it could not vote and pushing the slot to vote meow

4 Likes

Meow borke

Initiating Power Off Sequence: 5 minutes until shutdown.

Programmer’s Note: I stayed up so late last night, nyot masochistic enough to do it again now.

if you go to sleep before I do i dunno what to say

…I think internet’s stranger sole goal in this game was to piss off as many people as possible.

it feels that way every game as any alignment which is why I, an easily pissed off person, generally try to avoid said internet stranger

2 Likes

Shutting down = break from thread •.•

i think his attempts to piss me off (which is absolutely what those posts were designed to do) are a little bit >rand v because I think it genuinely would make me obvious town if I engaged with it but I really would rather just not think about that slot atm

I can see where people are coming from regarding that slot however I don’t really think they have done anything wolfy - just been an annoyance, which I guess is enough for some people.

Not really sure how to deal with those slots though, so I’m planning on ignoring them and hope they die somehow.

Cool, the game is even more annoying then I rememner it leaving.

imma pull a laserpointer and power off

gn

I have no idea who marshall has played with of they think i have some sort of thread control as villa

The only possible reason it might have appeared that was is because 1) esooa didnt post for a while so people were assuming i relayed posts of hers, or 2) because idk you were a wolf and i had correct reads and therefore you noticed me

And tbh i dont think it was 2 because i def townread gghana after he used ogi ish from an ongoing game to call me town

kek im an adjective now

But think its wolfy for them to compare me to a game they were a wolf in

I had to have played more games than that with them…right?

Wait thats about me isnt it

probably not? i mean i hardly see them stray from FoL