Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Did I just get a total stranger to write an essay on my meta?

tbh I do think there are too many posts to keep track of I’ve been trying not to complain because I actually voted against there being a postcap

Maybe some things about my long term play but nothing much except that maybe people often read into how agreeable I am and try to use it to scumread me when im simply trying to be less toxic but don’t think that’s relevant to here

oh yea illwei goes by mizery

In one game you fought for my vote in lylo

In the other game I was in a toxic thunderdome that derailed the entire thread

How can you not remember me

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 5/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829); Wisdom (#3218)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); nightingale (#2895)
Wazza 3/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); WindwardAway (#3388)
Marshal 2/12 Arete (#3398); Moonwink (#3343)
JohnCarter 2/12 Vulgard (#3275); Wazza (#120)
nutella 1/12 Marluxion (#3390)
WindwardAway 1/12 Kyubey (#3155)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

I replied to it?

If i didnt reply to it before you posted this it’s because I was catching up in chronological order before reading new posts.

I actually only think you can’t be both scum. You could be both town

i feel like the village core so far is really kinda ass
illwei is town
wisp is town
vulgard is town

i think jc is probably town
i think katze is possibily town, but it’s hard with the gimmick

that’s
like it
i thought marshal was towny earlier but she’s one of the top wagons and wolfreads now

there’s like a lot of blank spots in my reads

marshal’s reaction to eevee is actually towny i think

as wolf marshal would just laugh and kill him night 1, marshal seems genuinely upset she has to put up with him

I didn’t pay attention to the context of the VC much but this makes me think he is town for lack of self pres

I think it’s easy to suspect as many people as you want particularly in large games

My holistic view is to just trust in certain things til you’re told otherwise via gamestate or flips going the right or wrong way

I’ve always kinda preached the “stay strong” approach and it’s worked me for me but I acknowledge that a lotta the time I’m the one cultivating these reads, so ofc that’s more likely

Specifically for this context I think my town list and townleans are worth trusting for a few days and then re-evaluate based on what happens. Ofc if it’s wrong for a day or two you’ll get the people going wild. And to be clear it doesn’t mean don’t re-evaluate

Anyway these are just ramblings on how I think a good boxed up town does well but hey, everyone is competent enough to play how they want

I note after this post I’ll have 4 posts left tip cap and I intend to sleep soon

So I’ll update my reads list in the next hour or so

this is a bad read, Marshal would be mad regardless of her alignment imo

1 Like

it’s like Mist being mad at Alison

honestly i think some bits of your wallpost are like
way worse than anything in marshal’s iso

I have some suspicions on people now but would vote Squirrel over Arete

I will list those suspicions after im caught up

I am very tired and was slightly optimizing for just getting it Done so it’s possible I’m not super coherent

if you quote the bits you disagree with I can try to explain them better

like why are you calling it you “you + vul dynamic” as if you know you guys are acting weird

why not comment more on the “dynamic”
you play it off as if you and vul are just playing normally below so why is it a dynamic instead of just “weird treatment of me and vul”

meh

not that i really disagree with it just seems super self aware in a non towny way

I called it the ‘me and Vul dynamic’ because that section was specifically about how she was handling the two of us as a pair not as individuals

if I had just said ‘weird treatment of me and Vul’ that would have been confusing and made it sound like it was about how her treatment of me was weird, and also her treatment of Vul was weird

ftr i do think vulgard is playing relatively normally within his town meta and i think he’s town

i just think you in particular have been really really stiff this game, as if you’re trying not to step on a lego piece

that’s legit the exact opposite of how I’ve been playing

/unvote Arete @Nyarchmage