Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Fwiw I enjoy playing with you and don’t know who you are :woman_shrugging:

You need a pfp tho :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

his thought process is very fluid

this meta is old but the last scum game I saw from him he basically just deathtunneled me for half the game

here it feels like he’s actually evaluating slots and giving his thoughts

1 Like

Marl has death tunneled me a few times as v/v so I don’t share your perception there. It seems viable enough though. Thanks!

Okay not as good of a post as I remember.

Bringing the galaxybrain up more than once is the wolfiest way to defend me I’ve seen this game.

Sorry Arete

/vote Arete @Nyarchmage

1 Like

well, he’s def tunneled a lot of people as v/v too

but the fact that he hasn’t so far is a good look, since I’d expect w!marl to just follow that meta since it’s easier that way

1 Like

I get that this looks opportunistic or w/w but it’s not. A little cred to Arctic if I’m right though because he made me re-evaluate arete.

Fair enough!
Let’s yeet arete!

hi

I am like not caught up at all (please don’t ask the reason it’s not game related but it’s also incredibly :joy_cat: )

I thought Millium’s post about you where he got passive-aggressively snippy at you for roleplaying felt genuine + not aligned

why does me being town make Arctic a wolf

(I assume you’ve explained this somewhere but I’ve read like a third of the thread)

hi

I’m considering it

has he made any new posts in the last 3 hrs?

never mind then

hi arete you’re at l-1 defend yourself scum

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 6/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829); WindwardAway (#1526); Wisdom (#3218)
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Squirrel2412 6/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); Moonwink (#2889); nightingale (#2895)
JohnCarter 1/12 Wazza (#120)
Arctic 1/12 Vulgard (#2128)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
WindwardAway 1/12 Kyubey (#3155)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

has that reaction test worked on literally anyone ever

not with that attitude

2 Likes

kinda think the bolded indicates a lack of TMI?

wolf Wisdom wouldn’t be scared of looking w/w with me, or self aware about that

1 Like

do either of you or anyone who’s lurking want to talk about anything

I’m still catching up

how long you gonna be here?

I don’t have anywhere I need to be, besides ‘asleep, at some point’

I am intellectually aware that I should catch up but I am also pretty sure that that is not happening, at least fully to completion

1 Like

yeah okay I just very-lightly-skimmed Squirrel’s Iso and he’s not actually wolfy, he’s just being Squirrely

and lowposting I guess but idt that’s super AI for him

can we stop having these wagons, which suck, and instead have different wagons, which don’t suck

2 Likes