Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I see, thx

1 Like

*at my best

JC has 245 posts and in 0 he explain his read on me, while in 3 he said that he want me and arete flipped and in even more he puts me as ā€œshould dieā€ in read lists.

In a vaccuum I wanna say itā€™s super wolfy but itā€™s clear that heā€™s playing in a way thatā€™s intended to make it hard for specifically me to read him properly (Iā€™m good at reading people based on how they interact with and read me and JC probably knows it). I canā€™t say if itā€™s AI. He probably decided to treat me like this before he got his rand.

iā€™m saying this btw because if youā€™re town and you dont get miselimmed, you are going to be in this game for a while
meaning the late game solves are gonna be up to you

i believe you can do it

2 Likes

moonwink did something villagery

Because I thought the host said vote posts donā€™t count toward postcap
If Iā€™m wrong then I done goofed lol

Iā€™m busy irl
Donā€™t have time to really put more effort in today so youā€™re just gonna have to deal with it. If you want to kill me so badly, go ahead, your loss (if youā€™re town).
If itā€™s any consolation, at least this bit of interaction is very useful for getting a read on you.

Trust me, nobody is gonna want me dead if Iā€™m still not obvtowning.

Also
Truth be told, if I die early then thatā€™s just less effort I have to put into reading people :person_shrugging: so itā€™s a win-win for me. Either I live long enough to give my final reads or I die and donā€™t have to effort.

1 Like

Pretty sure itā€™s purely just dependent on when your posts reach a certain post number, E.G: D1 it would be 250, D2 it would be PC+250, etc. etc.

I donā€™t want to kill you badly, Iā€™ve not even fully read your posts as I said Iā€™d do that today

You donā€™t think itā€™s possible a town member could kill you?

(Iā€™m also going to stop interacting with you when youā€™re on like 245 posts since I donā€™t want to waste your last posts, Iā€™d rather you save them)

1 Like

Also speaking of ties can we not tie wagons at EoD without a good reason? It said that scum decides who get lynched

2 Likes

/vote Marshal

Iā€™m able to move my vote from JC for now, leaving my vote on Marshal for pressure reasons, I have no clue if itā€™ll stay or not :wowee:

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 4/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829)
Marshal 4/12 Arete (#3398); Moonwink (#3343); Wazza (#3490); WindwardAway (#3463)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); nightingale (#2895)
Wazza 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166)
JohnCarter 1/12 Vulgard (#3275)
nutella 1/12 Marluxion (#3390)
WindwardAway 1/12 Kyubey (#3155)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Not Voting 6 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)

No.

You guys would constantly scumread this and now you want to call it town ai bc i wanna fix it in a game?

Bullshit, it isnt ai at all.

1 Like

Anyway my wifi screwed up but i was saying thanks for that thing on moon

Iā€™m confused

:wowee:

what is there to be confused about

anyway I like aretes case which is ironic since I townread marshal enough earlier to be ok sheeping her

not being ai isnā€™t the same as not being able to form accurate reads from it

in general being emotional is AI for you but it also makes you easier to read as both alignments

This post, Iā€™m confused because I read Marlā€™s posts and it doesnā€™t feel like heā€™s calling you town at all
I guess itā€™s not my place to care but Iā€™m just barely understanding it

(giving my thoughts on Arete, Min, Night and probably Marshal when I can)

its not that

its the fact hes saying its ai when I dont believe it is