Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

(So, I already told Wisdom this shortly after their AMA ended, but I haven’t played the Link’s Awakening remake for the Switch yet. XD Thus, it could actually be magnitudes better than the original for all I know. I just have a soft spot for the original.)

3 Likes

Okay, okay. I like this logic.

this is like
what every wolf should do unless they have a PR read

although, one of my favorite wolf games was when i carried Alice all the way to lylo just for the flex. that was back before i was doin’ the whole town hero stuff though, when i was a much better wolf

p sure that game was my first game with pilica too, i had to hard bus them

and they went on to be one of the goated champs finalists last year while i’m just a pleb :joy_cat:

okay this is actually very convincing

ikr
we’re probably going to end up cfd’ing squirrel anyway

i think he’s probably town from what i remember but i’ll need to give him a second look

anyway i’ve been so focused on catching up and figuring out arete/marshal that i haven’t really expressed my thoughts on a lot of slots in the game and they are instead just vaguely floating around in my brain so i reckon it’s about time i gave a readlist

town
vulgard nutella marluxion min nightingale

probably town
illwei windward kyubey squirrelmillium
johncarter

idk/nullish
bladescape moonwink mistyx
laserpointer internetstranger alana wisdom

scum
hippo wazza
marshal arete

i’m not assuming blade is town because of his role, because i highly doubt it’s permanent since even on town that seems pretty broken to me, therefore the role itself probably isn’t alignment indicative

not wrong

but it’s because i’m town

1 Like

/vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

gonna finish catching up and probably change my mind again :joy_cat:

i can see why someone who doesn’t have a ton of experience with marshal would find that case convincing but i am personally not sold

So, this is more mild curiosity on my part, but where did this read stem from? Because Vulgard had the same take, and I think I’ve seen it a couple other times from other people. Was it from when I pinged Mist and told her that Rokon was scum? :3

hard to say, I didnt care for Aretes thoughts, but it was a good look, that they didn’t come into that iso focusing solely on wolf things but also things they liked

but I can’t deny that Marshall seems to be exaggerating how people are handling him, or he actually believes it, I dont know

min’s treatment of arete/marshal might feel surface level wolfy but for them i actually think it’s extremely villagery how they’ve repeatedly gone back and forth on it after each of them makes a contribution (even moreso if it’s v/w) because wolf min is more likely to pick a stance especially at this point and either commit to a buss (less likely) or just powerwolf through the villager without much reconsideration. just generally feels like a lack of TMI and a lack of agenda, the vibes have stayed good the entire game but now i have a real reason lol

my initial reaction was that including the villagery things was wolfy because i don’t see what the point of including it was if the point was to convince the town marshal is a wolf - which is extremely important from arete’s pov if they are town who genuinely believes all the current wagons were bad. it’d make sense as a wolf pushing a villager to include it to come across as being reasonable and not tunneled, but i really dont know what the point was as town given how critical it’d be to convince people on the scumread

i know it existed

maybe i need to reread your wall but i thought the conclusions seemed kinda all over the place to land on a solid tr

I don’t know if I’m able to be around for EoD. I will try to but have something irl today and dont know if I will be back in time.

I guess that makes sense Arctic

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/12 Arete (#3398); nutella (#3628); Vulgard (#3545); Wazza (#3490); WindwardAway (#3463)
Arete 4/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); nightingale (#2895)
Wazza 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166)
nutella 1/12 Marluxion (#3390)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)

my main concern with the marshalrete stuff

is vulgard

vulgard i think is like
obviously town
but he’s super confident on marshal being the wolf not aret?

but it just feels reversed to me
like marshal comes off as genuine and aret is robot wolfrete
idk

3 Likes

im on board with villagard now, took me a while
but for me both marshal/arete feel wolfy

between the 3 wagon comps, i think the arete wagon is the most pure probably
it’s rough though

1 Like