Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

that is literally not even what i said

how are you continuing to misrep me like this

This is enough to show it to me

Agreed

okay im going to take my dog for a walk and let whatever wazza did resolve then see how much i have to tilt

bye

Oh no it doesn’t resolve lmao

/vote Nightingale @Nyarchmage

Gonna make a post on this soon though

Wazza the pressure vote in itself doesn’t mean anything, my problem is ur adamancy on your wolf reads, and then your like, “pressure vote” which doesn’t at all line up with how you have been playing

Weekends suck for me, I’m at work all day, so if trains stay the same, I’m always voting Arete or Wazza

1 Like

this is not just to the people wagoning marshal, it is also to the people not on either wagon

letting an action come to pass makes you just as guilty in my eyes as causing the action to happen

now i’m gonna go pet my cat and watch netflix until i have to sleep, will save my last 2 posts for right before i’m out for the day

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 5/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544)
Marshal 4/12 Arete (#3398); nutella (#3628); Vulgard (#3545); WindwardAway (#3463)
Wazza 4/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Millium (#3670); Mistyx (#3644)
Squirrel2412 4/12 bladescape (#2877); nightingale (#2895)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
nightingale 1/12 Wazza (#3753)
Not Voting 4 alana; InternetStranger; Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)

Yeah but why vote someone if more than half the thread is calling them town, there’s literally no point in bothering at that point

My pressure vote was temporary while I decided who to move my vote to, that’s literally what I said in my vote post

You’re not my mother

1 Like

I laso don’t personally like being told I have to commit to the top wagons, but at this point I don’t really have a choice, next EoD will be better

1 Like

i’m staying on marshal
i’m tired
i want some flips so i can see if i’m right or wrong

this can’t be right

1 Like

if arete is a wolf i’m taking the l like i said before but i’m sticking to what i’ve said
if i’m wrong there are like 20 villagers who are right so this is fine

He’s been sticking to me a lot

i am begging you

even if you are 90% sure arete is town

i am like 100% sure marshal is town from those last few posts
If marshal goes over and is town i’m going to be unable to clear you for the rest of the game, despite me thinking you are probably town, it’s gonna be a gigantic pita

(Last post, actually shutting up until i sleep now)

so are you just a wolf trying to scare me off of you or what

fine

/vote Arete

@Nyarchmage

i’m sorry if i was right
bye

2 Likes