Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Catching up on thread is a slog theres so many coasters

hi

This isnt true actually. Marshals good at faking emotion, there was a game a while ago where marshal got super mad at wazza and then they were both just mafia.

It was the one where D1 it went to rand with me/cheese and cheese died, I cant remember the name.

1 Like

it’s in order of recent…y

I thought that waws explained lmfao

/Vote Wisdom @Nyarchmage

Catch up on rest of thread later but wisdom has escaped from wagons despite actively looking worse since SoD which is scum indicative

1 Like

“not getting voted is wolf indicative”

Okay :woman_shrugging:

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 8/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544); nutella (#3772); Squirrel2412 (#3800); Vulgard (#3767)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#3802); nightingale (#2895)
Wisdom 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#3862); Kyubey (#3541)
Marshal 2/12 Arete (#3398); WindwardAway (#3463)
Wazza 2/12 JohnCarter (#166); Millium (#3670)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
nightingale 1/12 Wazza (#3753)
Not Voting 3 alana; InternetStranger; Wisdom (#3420)

Hippo, tell me, how am I looking worse? What did I do to make me look good initially and what did I do for it to change?

If Arete flips v I’m blaming LASER :3

/unvote

I’m not going to be here for EoD

I forgot lmao most of the playerlist I know is just too surface level villagery

the one thing id disagree with is vul being cored idt im quite there yet

1 Like

Man I might have forced myself too hard not nose dive into this thread lmao

There is also too many damn people

I think arete is town but ok

Alana is my top town probably by far

1 Like

copypasta spotted
this means marshal has to be a wolf right

i relapsed
i dont intend for that to happen again

it’s not really that they’ve been tunneled
it’s just that i think they would have made more of an effort to get a better view on the game as a whole and work harder to convince thread on their position (on stuff other than Just Marshal), and most of their reads have felt stilted with me and wisdom being the best examples. the stuff on me openwolfing either just didn’t feel genuine, it felt like something arete felt they had to say because they’d be expected to read into it as town but i think they’d be aware in the context it really meant nothing
the only instance of them actually changing their mind from a real-time interaction i saw was with marl, but like i said at the time that just felt like a backtrack after they realized how they misread the room with how villagery marl was actually being

i’m not confident i was before because looking at their iso (which i actually hadn’t done yet, lolme) it’s not as terrible as i had remembered, but the lack of villageriness (which normally isn’t a problem from town arete) makes me still feel okay about the read

i literally explained my read on you in that post, your recent posts were villagery but overall i do not like your stiffness as a whole

i don’t think this is true at all at least from my side, most of my posts have been about arete/marshal tbh

no it doesn’t add up but i don’t think blatantly misinterpreting that is AI
probably

I remember you in school of rock but not in the jester game. I got tunneled on Wisty and pretty much ig-

oh.

No i remember you

you were obvtown and got into a thunderdome with Seanzie right

when it was obvioius both of you were v

yeah i think

1 Like

/vote Windward

@Nyarchmage

Don’t ask me why, cause I don’t know

Heading out soon.

Someone got questions?