/vote Arete

@Nyarchmage

i’m sorry if i was right
bye

2 Likes

if this flips town kill marshal tomorrow
don’t just forget about arete’s case like people love to forget legacies

3 Likes

can you try to explain to me what is so 100% lock town about those posts bc i dont really see it

1 Like

he is one post away from cap

1 Like

my confidence on marshal town just goes up every time someone calls me w/w with her

do not ask why this is you will not like the answer

mm ok actually i might see why some of her recent posts are more likely town pov but idk why it’s so 100% lock

enough for me to move back for now

/vote Arete @Nyarchmage

nutella what do you think about marshal’s handling of her read on me

it crossed my mind that it could be a pocket attempt if arete v/laser w

& if that’s the case i’m not sure how to feel about you/jc listening to it without her even elaborating on it

currently catching up on thread

expect thoughts in 2 hours or so but ping me if you wanna talk in real time

@Mistyx i didnt love this post specifically, kinda sketchy framing, but i think her read on you is otherwise like ~okay if a bit shallow

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 7/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544); nutella (#3772); Vulgard (#3767)
Wazza 4/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Millium (#3670); Mistyx (#3644)
Marshal 2/12 Arete (#3398); WindwardAway (#3463)
Squirrel2412 4/12 bladescape (#2877); nightingale (#2895)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
nightingale 1/12 Wazza (#3753)
Not Voting 4 alana; InternetStranger; Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)

I dont think this is a wolf,

…i’m actually pretty confused about her progression on laser

Personally I don’t think it matters, because if Arete somehow flips town, a vig should always remove the dichotomy so tmr isn’t back to square one, regardless of Marshals alignment

Honestly I’d shoot this post if marshal is the eolf

1 Like

nut really said

“vulgards posts are villager shaped”

1 Like

And marl liked a post in which I said to shoot him

1 Like

Because of how I reacted to Marshal or why?

basically your entire reaction to the situation

culminating in your w/w read

I didn’t have an opinion on Marshal through 90% of the time she’s been in focus. Don’t know what my “reaction to the situation” is.

I found her most recent push on Arete that others seem to town read, wolfy and forced though. Gave me w/w vibes.

Have no idea what you’re talking about outside of that ^^

Add Nutella to the “is probably town” and Marshal to “is town” and this post is my legacy

I’m hitting the hay now so no reason not to cap off.

I did no such thing. I liked a post in which you said to shoot me if Marshal is wolfing here. That’s just how confident I am she isn’t.

Good luck on the flip, whoever ends up going over. And aret, if you’re town I apologize. I’ll add a pensive emoji to my nickname in dvc when I get there.

If you’re a wolf though you better be proud of me for not getting pocketed for once!

Hero out!