Ok I rlly gotta eat and do school stuff I might b off for a while thanks

if i have to pick one to die on its this but not really

@Nyarchmage
Cool

what did you do

You said youā€™d die on this hill, so letā€™s go through with that

all iā€™m gonna say is

Marshalā€™s last string of posts is townier than areteā€™s whole iso

and it isnā€™t even close. i dont understand how anyone is even still conflicted here

if i wake up to see you all let marshal go over iā€™m gonna go from happy-to-be-here-fun marl to what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-my-fellow-town marl

if you want to wagon outside arete for god knows whatever reason, do not wagon marshal

that is literally not even what i said

how are you continuing to misrep me like this

This is enough to show it to me

Agreed

okay im going to take my dog for a walk and let whatever wazza did resolve then see how much i have to tilt

bye

Oh no it doesnā€™t resolve lmao

/vote Nightingale @Nyarchmage

Gonna make a post on this soon though

Wazza the pressure vote in itself doesnā€™t mean anything, my problem is ur adamancy on your wolf reads, and then your like, ā€œpressure voteā€ which doesnā€™t at all line up with how you have been playing

Weekends suck for me, Iā€™m at work all day, so if trains stay the same, Iā€™m always voting Arete or Wazza

1 Like

this is not just to the people wagoning marshal, it is also to the people not on either wagon

letting an action come to pass makes you just as guilty in my eyes as causing the action to happen

now iā€™m gonna go pet my cat and watch netflix until i have to sleep, will save my last 2 posts for right before iā€™m out for the day

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 5/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544)
Marshal 4/12 Arete (#3398); nutella (#3628); Vulgard (#3545); WindwardAway (#3463)
Wazza 4/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Millium (#3670); Mistyx (#3644)
Squirrel2412 4/12 bladescape (#2877); nightingale (#2895)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
nightingale 1/12 Wazza (#3753)
Not Voting 4 alana; InternetStranger; Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)

Yeah but why vote someone if more than half the thread is calling them town, thereā€™s literally no point in bothering at that point

My pressure vote was temporary while I decided who to move my vote to, thatā€™s literally what I said in my vote post

Youā€™re not my mother

1 Like

I laso donā€™t personally like being told I have to commit to the top wagons, but at this point I donā€™t really have a choice, next EoD will be better

1 Like