Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 7/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#3772); Squirrel2412 (#3800); Vulgard (#3767)
Squirrel2412 7/12 alana (#3961); bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#3802); Moonwink (#4118); nightingale (#2895)
Marshal 3/12 Arete (#3398); Millium (#3878); WindwardAway (#3463)
Wisdom 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#3862); Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Wazza 1/12 JohnCarter (#166)
Not Voting 4 InternetStranger; min (#3984); Wazza (#4098); Wisdom (#3420)

be aware that mafia decides ties in case you didn’t know

but I think the Arete wagon is bad so

she was like ‘getting day 1’d or not getting day 1’d is a win win either way’ and that doesn’t make sense because getting day 1’d as town is … bad and not a win so it felt like she was maybe trying to say it to sound townie without actually thinking it through

but she explained it as having finals coming up and that does basically make sense as a reason for wanting to be d1’d

initially I thought that didn’t make sense because they weren’t for two weeks but then I remembered that some people study for those

1 Like

Blade what are you doing

I don’t think so. <3 I gave them a VERY good reason why they should townread me, and they even acknowledged it was a good one, but refused anyway simply because -I- was the one who gave the reason. :3

nya

hyenya pls i think arctics towncase on squirrel was good and we really gotta just flip in arete/marshal today

and also wolves break ties lmao

Yes, I remembered. <3 I still wanna have fun though! :D :D :D

1 Like

I know these wont have context but i want to share because its important for these individuals and post my flip

Arctic ‘what is logic in JC asking arete to vote JC’ → because it’s funny

Marl post 3638- yes vul posts towny but in the world my solve is right his reads seem intentionally warped towards being wrong (beyond a towny who’s simply wrong)

Arctic 3683 stop

Marshall 3692 this is towny but also stop. I defend my town reads strongly because that’s how you box out wolves

Wisdom’s 3725 is really something else

Nutella 3693 you can do better than this, i’ve seen it because i’ve wolfed against it

i have nya idea how many nyas i have

Oh, Arctic made a towncase on Squirrel? o:

is it 11 individual nyas or 11 posts that contain nya

it feels like squirrel wagon has popped up just so we dont clear up this massive dome

yes I think that being self aware about doing fakeable things makes them less villagery even if they would normally be villagery (which I agree that they would be)

Arete this feels like you are intentionally hiding the fact that you townread wisdom but I don’t know why, but this post isn’t really accurate to how you’ve been treating their slot lol
you’ve consistently townread them for like, rubbish, not just at the game start

maybe you’re doing this to entertain the possibility of a last minute CFD to save you, idk

yes just a little bit above nya

squirrel has been a wagon all day

i literally havent seen a single interesting post of squirrels or their name mentioned before 600 posts ago

what is blade doing tbh

/Vote Arete @Nyarchmage