Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I… Like aretes posting a bit ago though. Idk.

Programmer’s Note: I am nyeither I just like rolls and butter. Can we please stop discussing my identity 17 minutes to EOD?

We should kill Wazza because they’re the least likely to move this town forward if wrong and almost certainly a wolf.

Wazza/Arete/Wisdom/Squirrel are all somewhat equal in my head for most likely wolves.

Being an extra Town death to a claimvig isn’t useful either

WWA

/ Vote Wisdom @Nyarchmage

:joy_cat:

@Arctic
This is the only post that I recall that pinged me heavily. Was I correct to get concerned about Squirrel for this post?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 8/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); Moonwink (#4147); nutella (#3772); Squirrel2412 (#3800); Vulgard (#3767)
Squirrel2412 6/12 alana (#3961); bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#3802); nightingale (#2895)
Marshal 3/12 Arete (#3398); Millium (#3878); WindwardAway (#3463)
Wisdom 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#4189); Kyubey (#3541)
Wazza 1/12 JohnCarter (#166)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Not Voting 4 InternetStranger; min (#3984); Wazza (#4098); Wisdom (#3420)

I finished skimming Wisdom and she still seems ~fine

and I maintain that being worried about looking w/w with me is non-TMI indicative

the one thing that did make me scared is that she expressed concern that JC wasn’t interacting with her enough which ladd says is super super w/w indicative but that is only something I would press if one of them actually flips scum

is this just meant to intimidate me lol

you guys sure we can’t kill JC?

sorry

It’s meant to tell you to stop wolf-siding actually.

Arete over here telling us all the trians we want are town

4k posts on D1 is an experience alright.

im not comfortable clearing JC

the whole “if arete is town kill arctic” and “if marshal is town kill arete” just feels like a wolf playing on a horribly wrong village

i know this goes against everything i’ve said about marshal/arete probably containing a wolf but still

2 Likes

actually everyone is town except Marshal who is a wolf, it’s 22v1

nya?

/vote Squirrel @Nyarchmage