Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

It would assimilate into a powerwolf theory nicely, which is what my “what if” works on arctic world entailed.

I’m high right now so

ok

why can’t he be a wrong villa

mmmmmmmmmis alana town

i think so

1 Like

rokon
wisdom
Arctic
Wazza
Vulgard
Alana
Min

That’s fair, but you can still get a pretty solid read from live interaction regardless of prior experience with the player in question. Also, Hyena’s read on you depends entirely on whether they’re town or scum, imo. I can’t take their word as a definite, even if they have a high accuracy rate, because for all I know they could be a wolf, or you both could be w/w, and that would result in a fake read.

Idk what else to cram into this post to make it worth posting so I guess I’ll just dump some of my reads in it. They’re in no particular order within tiers.

I’m not really willing to budge on the first five slots in my list unless they’re tracked to the nightkill or something.

Vulgard town
Arctic town
Wisdom town
Millium town
Marl town

Nutella likely town but I haven’t ISO’d
Squirrel likely town but I haven’t ISO’d
min likely town but maybe due a reread
JC I thought was town from earlier posts, but is due a reread

Arete and Marshal are both sitting in my PoE and I think one of them is a wolf. If neither is a wolf then I just suck at forum mafia (which I already know I do). I left my vote on Arete because they were still my top scumread, but I’m feeling less certain now, even though I still want them in my PoE. Marshal I think is interesting now for the specific reason that she isn’t currently a wagon.

InternetStranger I don’t really have a read on. His read accuracy is independent from his alignment, regardless, so there are no flips that would ever clear him as far as I’m concerned.

Kyubey is a weird slot, and disregarding their thread entrance, I don’t think it’s a towny slot. Seems like LHF if town so I probably wouldn’t yeet today, but they’re a good vig target and I’d scrutinize them more closely tomorrow.

Wazza I really should iso. I was reading her as probably town off the earlier threadstate, but that’s kind of expired as she’s no longer top wagon (which was also going to happen). I probably wouldn’t put effort into reading her until at least D2 since I think she will be an easier read after at least one phase cycle.

Most other slots I have little to no opinion on, or at least nothing worth commenting on that comes to mind.

JC I do have another comment on, and it’s that if he is a wolf, I have a strong reason to believe InternetStranger is one of his partners because of how hard he has tried to chain us together. (And to a lesser extent I’d be tempted to link Marshal to that hypothetical team.) I know Hippo also commented on this but it didn’t come across as particularly wolfy, so much as just “if InternetStranger flips wolf, reevaluate Wind” which is completely logical.

Speaking of Hippo, I do have a vague read on him but I consider it mostly irrelevant for now. I don’t think he’s a wolf.

Anyway
Gonna dip now, ping if you need me.

rip me

1 Like

The world exists but it would make much more sense for a wolf perspective here. Ie Arctic would see himself as a martyr going semi wild and aggressive pushes on a lot of people

Whereas a town them would chill out a bit

If the follow up question is why isn’t his behaviour just wolfy, it’s because I think the reads he’s made are all mostly correct (ie that you’re a wolf) which wouldn’t assimilate into a powerwolf world

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 6/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829); WindwardAway (#1526); Wisdom (#3218)
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Squirrel2412 6/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); Moonwink (#2889); nightingale (#2895)
JohnCarter 2/12 Vulgard (#3275); Wazza (#120)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
WindwardAway 1/12 Kyubey (#3155)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

tbh I have no idea whether she is closer to her town meta or her scum meta in this game.

in her scum game she was very active first day, tunneled someone wjo got lynched, but later on D3-D4 became very meh then during lylo D5 her reads were lierally all over the place when she was under pressure.

In her town game I thought she was meh on D1 but then later on became more solvy

Here she just seems all over the place neither tunnely nor ‘meh’

Cant tell which game this is closer to

Btw if you think Arete is a wolf then wisdom is a lock wolf

Wont relent here

Also I note I only have 12 posts left and that’s fine with the 1h cap lift so dw

1 Like

Alana you say that but you voted with me at lylo

1 Like

Vulgard voted me

@arete do you wolf read me? If you do you should vote me

wwa can be a villager for now
reading alana games rn

not really

I think you are very very wrong but I am not convinced this is because you are a wolf as opposed to just wrong and wildly overconfident

I did specifically notice that I was subconsciously doing motivated cognition to find Vul’s case persuasive but that’s stupid so I stopped doing that

Didn’t you scumread Arctic *before" he scumread you?

I’m not sure if I remember which of you and Vulgard sussed the other first, I think also you?

I doubt there is more than one hostile party because of reasons.

Where am I wildly overconfident as opposed to having reads though

Actually don’t answer that, or if you do then ok cool

But point of this is post is to say I’m not wildly overconfident on anything, I just feel comfortable with my solve atm

Anyways

Should i then call this towny because she doesn’t know what to think of me

because she didn’t know what to think of me before

Fun fact the total post count will decrease each day as people die

Wouldnt stop people from jusy making walls of posts though.

I personally feel like post caps are BS because they are not only suffocating but also they actually can be circumvented when you think about it